This is a reader’s question. The message is as follows:
Xifeng wants to know how to get out if he makes a wrong decision?
According to the explanation of westerly wind:
- Decision making is not one-time, but a series of decisions, so the impact of one decision is not so great.
- The reason why some people regret that they didn’t buy a house before is that they don’t realize that they are still missing countless opportunities to get rich.
- Profit and loss are of the same origin. Only when you step on the pit can you know where the problem of your own mode of action lies.
- If you always insist on a certain point, it means that you have failed in other aspects, just like the yellow flag.
- The pattern is too small, only limited to stepping on the opponent, rather than the journey on the sea of stars.